Tuesday, July 24, 2007

ya it's been awhile

So I guess it's time to post its only been 6 months or so lol

Mom got married on the weekend it poured the backyard was a mud pit yes it was an outdoor wedding. I will post muddy pictures soon.

I made the wedding cake for mom and niel i was really happy how it turned out. As soon as I have pictures I will post. I also made the cake for my cousin Alana's wedding in edmonton this past March.

So thanks to Holly I have a new hobby I started making my own jewellery earrings and necklaces mostly. I am going to try to sell them consignment at this little shop called Under the Moon in PoCo.










Our rotten black cat Blade is an escape artist I caught him in the act yesterday. He climbed out of the little pop out window at the top of the second picture. The neighbour brought a ladder over so I could get him down.





2 Comments:

Blogger Spinny Bunt said...

I love how Blade's looking at you like, "what? I didn't do anything."

8:58 AM

 
Blogger Tiffany said...

LOL he wasnt even looking at me my head wont fit out the window it was just a lucky shot . i stuck th camera out the window

9:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home